lundi 11 juillet 2011

A few songs in english - Quelques chansons en anglais

PLAYGROUND

When you are not strong enough you'd better use your brain, ain't no other way.  
Get them involved in your game, once in your team the big guys will be on your side.
Down on the playground no other way than building smart plans
Here on the playground no other way than building smart plans
I'm ready now... are you ready too ?
you're right I'm bleeding, but ain't no pain.
I'm ready, it's just my knee...
When you are not strong enough you'd better use your legs, ain't no other way.  
I couldn't dodge all the kicks but I was good for racing, the best in the place. 
Down on the playground no other way than running out, no
Here on the playground no other way than running out, no
I'm ready now... are you ready too ?
I'm ready now... yes I am, fast as a cat...
yeah, I'm ready now... yes I am, I'm ready now...
you're right I'm bleeding, but ain't no pain.
I'm ready, it's just my knee, my pride, bleeding inside.

ASH TRADER

Out of emptiness you will be no one.
In your elevator you see yourself in a film
higher than yesterday, bonus of a sale.
Trading all the goods that came on your screen,
what will it be tomorrow ?
Unconscious asshole, yeah, you will have your share...
Predatory trading, immoral speculation,
flash orders before lunch, an indian farmer dies.
I hope you choke on this, I hope you could taste it,
but it is so far from you...   
Don't worry my dear, yeah, you will be served.
When your crimes will lead to desolation
Out of emptiness you'll be no one.
Escape from here, erase the debt, enjoy a new life
Yes we need to share not to feel that shame,
find a way to wipe it all out.
Do you really want to reign over a heap of ash ?
This is not a way to achieve your life,
keep on that way and we'll let you no way out.
Out of emptiness it's too late...

ACID REIGN (bilingue)

The wind will bring... The wind will bring the rain
One of a kind you can't escape.
The rain will bring... The rain will bring the end of all
Who's gonna end the reign ?
Nos larmes sont amères, plus haut le ciel lui, pleure acide...
The wind will bring... The wind will bring the rain
One of a kind you can't escape.
The rain will bring... The rain will bring the end of all
Who's gonna end the reign ?
Qui mettra fin au règne ? Pas moi ici bas, lève-toi...
The rain will bring... The rain will bring the rain, acid rain...
L'enfer nous tend les bras, prions, invoquons le ciel... no more rain !
Le règne est dans tes mains, deviens, celui que tu es dans tes rêves...
Le règne est dans tes mains, reviens, celui qui dans nos rêves...
a mis fin à la pluie.
The rain will bring... The rain will bring the rain, acid rain.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire